Isabel Sieh : ايزابيل سيه . فتاة فليبينة تعملت بدات في مجال البرمجة وشغفها لتصبح مبرمجة فتاة وهي في العاشرة حيث استطاعت بتعلم الكثير من لغات البرمجة مثل htm - css - js وبدات مسارها التعليمي وحضورها للعديد من المؤتمرات لجوجل
في سن ال13 اسست ايزابيل شركة خاصة بها وتسمي Girls Will Code. وهي شركة خاصة لتدريس لغة البرمجة وتعلم الفتيات كيف بداية مجال البرمجة والتكويد .
هذا كلام مقتبس من ايزابيل :
"When I was around 10 years old, my teacher noticed that I really love math so he suggested that I start coding. He showed me this website called Code Academy," the young girl said.
At 10, she started learning Hypertext Markup Language and JavaScript through online classes. HTML is a standardized system for tagging text files to achieve font, color, graphic, and hyperlink effects on World Wide Web pages while JavaScript is a programming language that makes websites interactive

